Show off your Pittsburgh Pride with this breathtaking panoramic photo print of the Pittsburgh Steelers playing at Heinz Field. Capturing the intensity and passion of Steel City on game day, the Deluxe Edition of this print comes double-matted in a wide molded aluminum frame that will proudly display your undying loyalty to the Black and Gold.
The Caption Reads:
“As one of the NFL’s most storied franchises, the Pittsburgh club was founded by Art Rooney Sr. and joined the NFL in 1933. In 1940, the club’s name was changed to “Steelers” to represent the city’s dominant steel industry. The Steelers official Steelmark logo is based on the steel industry and features three diamond shapes representing coal, ore and steel scrap. In 1978, the Steelers became the first NFL franchise to win three Super Bowls; in 1979, the first to win four; and in 2008, the first to win six. They also are the only NFL franchise to have won back-to-back Super Bowls twice.”
- Printed on pH Neutral Heavy Art Stock Paper.
- Print Measures 40" x 13.5"
- Frame Measures 44” x 18”
- 1.25” Wide Molded Decorative Black Aluminum Frame
- Double Matted on Black and Gold Heavy Art Stock
- Tempered Glass Face
- Wired and Ready to Hang
- Officially Licensed NFL Product
- This Item Is Only Available For Delivery in the Continental USA