Alejandro Villanueva #78 Nike Men's Limited Salute to Service (STS) Jersey
Sport your support and honor active and former military members while representing your favorite offensive tackle, Alejandro Villanueva. Villanueva is a former Captain in the United States Army and now proudly wears #78 on the football field. You can get the same look in this Nike limited jersey, which features back seam lines & twill numbers, as well as a premium embroidered left chest Steelers patch and a chainmail mesh grill at the front neck. Constructed from quick-wicking Dri-FIT recycled polyester fabric, you’ll stay dry and comfortable as it is designed to move sweat away from the skin during even the most enthusiastic touchdown celebrations. This jersey is also loaded with special Salute to Service-specific details including two embroidered Steelers twill tape patches across the chest and an embroidered American flag and NFL patch on either sleeve.
Salute to Service is a year-round NFL initiative to honor military members, veterans and their family, while empowering them with game-access, grants & scholarships. These are made possible, in part, via the sale of Salute to Service-designated merchandise. Charitable contributions are donated to the NFL’s military nonprofit partners including the United Services Organization (USO), Wounded Warrior Project, Pat Tillman Foundation, Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS) and the Bob Woodruff Foundation.
- Alejandro Villanueva STS Jersey
- Embroidered left chest logo
- Twill tape velcro (removable) patch
- Embroidered American flag & NFL patches
- Twill stitched player numbers
- Back seam lines
- Nike Dri-FIT: Designed to enhance athletic performance across a wide range of conditions and activities, Dri-FIT (Functional Innovative Technology) is a performance technology that moves sweat away from the skin to help keep you dry and comfortable.
- Officially licensed by the NFL
- 100% recycled polyester
- Machine washable
- By Nike